Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sarah Palin serving Tea


I know it is easy to jump on the anti-Palin bandwagon but she deserves a SMACK! She completely called out Rahm Emanuel for saying the term "retard", yet Rush Limbaugh uses the same word with no backlash. I don't think she is defending her child, she was defending her behavior and wardrobe choices.

I am old enough to remember watching Howard Cosell on Monday Night Football.  I used to love to hate him. I remember thinking, "Shut Up Howard!". Sarah Palin strikes me the same way.  I gravitate to her articles and stories like a moth to a flame. Then I yell and shake my fist…"Shut Up Sarah!"  She's not bad to look at but sometimes listening to her can be an ordeal. We forget she is famous because she was picked out of a crowd, not because she was brilliant. At times, during an interview, she cannot complete a full sentence, but we find out that her husband (who is not in government) would finish them when needed. Oh yeah, he is a snowmobile champion qualifying him for making civic decisions...my goodness.

People are talking about her being the Republican nominee in 2012. From my standpoint in certain instances in life you want an expert in charge. Someone who is way smarter than you. Your surgeon, your dentist,  your accountant, your broker…and your PRESIDENT!  Sarah does not fit in that category.  My guess, her own party would poison her campaign to make Senator Scott Brown the nominee. Luckily he doesn't have any skeletons in the closet.

Tonight she will serve as the prime time convention speaker at a "Tea Party" in Nashville.  She will get paid $100,000 bucks by 600 people who ponied up $1000 a piece to attend this speech. I guess that's a Nashville stimulus package. Now that I think about it, I'll Tivo this baby and watch it again.  Oh, I said baby, Sarah will be mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory Blog Directory
Custom Search